4. Learn how to compose from people composing better than you.
1. Youre never ever so proficient at writing that you dont need to practice, find out, or grow.
2. Sharing your work publicly isnt optional.
It doesnt matter how “bad” you believe it is. You have nothing to lose but your worry of failing.
4. Learn how to write from people composing much better than you.
5. You can exercise and reinforce your creativity even when youre not writing.
6. Write rubbish until it begins making good sense.
7. The more life experience you have, the more diverse your writing will become.
8. You can write about what you do not understand. As long as you make an effort to learn as you go.
9. Discover people who think in you, because you wont always think in yourself.
10. You will never ever fall totally apart as long as you have words to hold you together.
11. Since you write, you are you. Stop composing, and you stop being who you are.
12. You never forget the people who develop you up and assist you grow. No matter what, they will always be with you.
Meg is the creator of Novelty Revisions, dedicated to assisting authors put their ideas into words. She is an editor and author, and a 12-time NaNoWriMo winner. Follow Meg on Twitter for tweets about writing, food, and Star Wars.
Like Loading …
Assist Novelty Revisions become a better resource for aiming authors. Join us on Patreon.
This world isnt the very same without you. Thank you for teaching me my dreams mattered which I mattered too. 7 years without being able to share my successes with you harms every single day, and always will.
You can write about what you do not understand. You are you due to the fact that you compose. Stop writing, and you stop being who you are.
You never forget the people who construct you up and assist you grow. Follow Meg on Twitter for tweets about writing, food, and Star Wars.